When Life Gives You Lemons
It’s time to make fresh lemonade! One of my favorites is a delicious Strawberry Lemonade with a twist! Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey was first introduced to me by my dear friend Carol Drumstas-Curry a few years ago. Needless to say, I’ve had some very good times with Jack Honey and it’s a standard in my drinks of choice!
Here is my recipe for this spring/summer cocktail.
Jimmy’s Strawberry Lemonade with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
- 2 – 3 medium strawberries, hulled and quartered (about ¼ cup)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ¼ cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ cup cold water
- In a 16-ounce or larger glass, place the strawberries and the sugar. Mash the berries against the side of the glass with a fork until they’re smashed and juicy.
- Stir in the hot water until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the lemon juice and the cold water.
- Stir in the 3 0z. Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey (1 large shot)
- Fill to the top with ice and serve.
Please remember to drink responsibly. Enjoy! jackdaniels.com